Mgr Electronics Engineering 3
- San Diego, CA
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Triton MS IPT Deputy to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
The selected candidate will help lead a team of engineers performing system technology evaluations, analysis
and technology roadmap development for future capabilities, while managing the integration and test of current baseline
sensors, communications hardware, and system network infrastructure for the Triton system. Responsibilities of the team include technical oversight of major sensor and subsystem subcontractors.
- The candidate will be the focal point for driving process quality and agile process transformation within the IPT's software, network, and electrical engineering groups
- Serves as prime interface for the IPTs interaction with Advanced Programs and International Growth leadership within the Triton Enterprise
- Chair for IPT Operations including: IPT Level Risk working group, Engagement, Communications, and Reporting
- Ability to support a diverse portfolio of development, production, and sustainment and organizational activities within the IPT. Candidate should have a demonstrated record of working successfully in design, integration, test and evaluation stages of development
including anomaly resolution and requirements verification.
- Candidate should be well versed with the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) to work with Control Account
Managers (CAM) within the Integrated Product Team in addition to working with the Schedulers for the IPT on a weekly
basis to ensure tasks start and finish on time per the Integrated Master Schedule.
The candidate should possess superb leadership skills and have the ability to work effectively
in a large team-based environment to include the frequent interaction with Company Program management, other
Integrated Product Team members and customer representatives.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse
assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university
- Must have 7 years of Engineering experience
- Experience in software/infrastructure development, networks, sensor data exploitation, or integration and test
- Experience with budget and scheduling using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Techniques.
- Experienced leader with strong program management and staff development/mentoring skills
- Experience with process improvement implementation, streamlining activities, and developing effective processes
- Must have an Active Secret Security Clearance and ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance
- Development experience using Agile methodology
- Experience transitioning a ground system from development to production
- Program Management Certificate
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
Back to top