Mgr Cyber Info Assurance 1
The objective of this new and exciting program is to maintain or improve cybersecurity for the Air Force Air Combat Command in order to protect the missions which depend upon ACC's NIPRNet and SIPRNet and incorporated information systems. The employee will conduct assessments of Main Operation Base/Geographically Separated Unit (MOB/GSU) security posture using National, Federal, DoD and related cyber best practices publications approved by the government. The task will provide the government with contractor on-site support for Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) of Mission Systems - Cyber Readiness Inspections such as CCRI and Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI). The employee shall assist ACC to create a sustainable program that enables assigned personnel the ability for continuous monitoring and reporting in support of cyber maturity actions. Mature management processes, including Configuration Management, Vulnerability Management, and Change Management are indicators that a program is in a positive state of cyber readiness. Support for this program will occur in the following location: Newport News - VA, Omaha - NE, Marysville - CA, Indian Springs - NV, Tucson - AZ, Grand Forks - ND, Alamlogordo - NM, Valdosta - GA, Mountain Home - ID, Clark County - NV, Goldsboro – NC, Sumter - SC, Panama City - FL, Oklahoma City – OK, Ogden – UT
Tasks for the Management Position include:
- Provide management oversight for all work performed under this contract.
- Manage contract and employee performance IAW this PWS.
- Identify, document, and notify the Government of actual or potential problems or deficiencies, and report unresolved problems to the COR.
- Take all measures to resolve problems at the lowest level whenever possible.
- Provide all passports, visas, and any other documentation necessary to support the PWS, prior to employment of personnel.
- Coordinate reach back or traveling team schedule with the CO/PM and COR for approval.
- Provide reach back capability to support MOB/GSU site personnel and gather data (i.e. RMF data, CCRI past evaluation, etc.) to assist in maintaining persistent cyber readiness.
- Brief weekly status of technical progress (i.e. Score Card) to ACC/A6, CS Commanders, and ACC MCCC.
- Support all meetings and conferences at the request of the CO/PM and COR. The Government will reimburse the Contractor for any Government-required travel requirements to support conferences, meetings, and reviews outside of the normal commuting area. Provide information to support meetings/briefings in the format requested by the Government.
- Participate in technical interchange meetings with Government personnel/representatives for the purpose of discussing cyber readiness by the Contractor under this PWS.
- Notify the CO/PM and COR, in writing, of any request for services considered outside the scope of this PWS.
- Immediately inform ACC/A6, local MOB/GSU wing commander, and CO/PM and COR of any incident, involving a contractor employee that may subject the employee, the corporation, or the US Government to either potential civil or criminal liability, or the contractor's intent to discharge any employee.
- Develop surveys to evaluate the effectiveness of contractor support in areas considered key to successful performance. Survey shall be offered to MOB/GSU commander after each travel team visit and periodically for on-site contractor support as agreed between the Government and Contractor. Survey composition shall be approved by CO/PM and COR.
Bachelors Degree in related discipline
9 years of relative experience
2 years of direct experience supporting the system administration and maintenance of DoD systems
Proven success working independently
Proven ability to work with multiple levels of customers
DoD 8570 IAT Level III - One of the following certifications (CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
Previous experience supporting CCRI processes
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top