Mgr Capture Management 3
- Linthicum Heights, MD
Northrop Grumman is seeking a senior level Capture Manager to provide capture execution and leadership for Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Division opportunities, and to conduct successful capture of priority opportunities for a variety of DoD and Intelligence Community opportunities related to our Secure Processing business.
The successful candidate must possess the domain experience and ability to: develop early win strategies for customer outreach and targeted influence; devise detailed government relations and legislative advocacy plans; convene multifunctional teams to create mission discriminators through affordable, innovative technology and engineering, management strategies and cost strategies, and present the aforementioned to senior management in a concise fashion to enable early bid/no bid decisions. Understanding of the Anti-Tamper Market Strategy and Customer Mission. Familiar with commercial companies in the AT market, S&T customers such as DARPA MTO and Intimate knowledge with the various AT organizations (Air Force and Navy)
The successful candidate must also work closely with Competitive Analysis (CA), Position-to-Win (PTW) and Price Strategy teams to ethically obtain competitor information, formulate PTW baselines and develop cost models.
This position can be worked in Linthicum, MD.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 yrs hands-on experience in capture management, business development, and program management activities
- Experience with DOD Customers such as Anti Tamper Executive Agency, Navy, Air Force, Army, Marines
- Experience with DOD Prime Customers such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, BAE, L3Harris
- Understanding of Anti Tamper Technologies and Embedded Applications
- Experience managing programs and/or leading capture opportunities with a value of $100 million or greater in the domestic marketplace
- Demonstrated understanding of the secure processing marketplace
- Experience in translating customer views and market data into new concepts of operation that drive affordable, innovative solutions and associated value propositions
- Working knowledge of U.S. Government procurement policies and regulations
- Ability to analyze strategic issues, excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong leadership, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Top Secret clearance
- Experience with Secure Processing Products or other Anti Tamper Hardware Products
- A high level of consulting and negotiating skills
- Program management and engineering skills
- Existing relationships with large platform and system providers to the US Government
Back to top