Mgr Capture Management 2
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and Strike. For us, it's about more than just performing. It means realizing the values that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people- who make everything we do possible.
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
The Space ISR Division team at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Manager, Capture Management2 This position can be located in Aurora, Colorado OR Fair Lakes, Virginia, and will require travel between these locations.
As a Capture Manager, you will lead tasks essential to the identification, qualification, shape and capture of new business opportunities for the products, capabilities and customers within the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) Space ISR Division. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic leader who pursues and captures new business opportunities; An open communicator/collaborator across all levels of the organization, dedicated to the success of the team and business area.
You will lead capture efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts and/or task order business and develop capture understanding and overall strategy for each capture led. You will define/identify/align capture resources, and manage critical decision milestones for the pursuit of each opportunity. A Capture Manager engages with customers to determine needs, conduct competitive assessments and develop price-to-win strategies, identify potential teaming partners and suppliers. A Capture Manger also collaborates with Competitive Assessment (CA) and Price To Win (PTW) specialists, consultants, and peers to enhance the enterprise's probability of win, drives the utilization of business development tools and resources to assist in validating assumptions enhancing the quality of the win strategy, participates in color review teams, and co-leads workshops throughout the pre- and post-proposal process.
As part of your responsibilities, you will proactively collaborate within Northrop Grumman Corporation, with special emphasis on collaborating across synergistic operating units and business units within the NGMS Space ISR Division Mission Enterprise. You will provide leadership for all applicable BD processes in the Business Acquisition Process (BAP). You must effectively communicate at all levels of both internal and customer organizations, including with executive management. This position may be located in Aurora, CO or Fair Lakes, VA and will require travel between these locations.
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Additional benefits
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Education Assistance
Our Values . The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility . At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or business discipline
- U.S. citizen
- Current Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance or has held one within the last two years
- Minimum 7 years of combined experience with defense/aerospace business and defense/Intelligence Community operations
- Significant Operational, Acquisition, and/or Program Management experience in Space, Airborne and Ground SIGINT systems
- Experience and working knowledge of the Military/Intelligence competitive marketplace for Mission Planning, Mission Processing, and Command and Control, and CONOPs for SIGINT
- Experience in and strong existing relationships with IC and DoD organizations
- Experience in business marketing/ coordination and submission of responsive proposals with the ability to build and lead teams, providing a vision for success and capable of delegating responsibilities to the appropriate team members.
- Experience in translating customer needs & requirements and market data into new capture opportunities, and developing differentiated offerings that include innovation, affordability, and value propositions.
- Familiarity with USG and US Intel Community organizations (NRO, NSA and Air Force) and Prime contractors involved in aerospace and satellite and ground mission procurement business.
- Proven skills as a respected team leader and with strong communication and collaboration skills; able to communicate effectively with Management
- Credentials across all phases of the Business Acquisition Process ((BAP) strategy, opportunity shaping, identification, qualification, capture, bid, and keep sold activities).
- Military/IC/Aerospace experience in interacting with Capitol Hill staffs, senior Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community executives.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top