Mgr Business Development Operations 2
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Manager, Business Development Operations to join our Business Development (BD) team in Baltimore, MD. This position will report directly to the Director, Sector Business Development Operations.
The duties of the selected candidate will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide all BD operations support as required, to include support of foreign subsidiaries
- Manage BD related deliverables and toolsets creating an effective partnership with sector management teams and subsidiary teams to execute daily or near term operational or strategic planning activities. Ensures development, integration and delivery of corporate, sector, and division-level operations data, information and products supporting reporting requirements, including weekly and monthly reports as well as the integration of the monthly program reviews to include IPRS, dashboards, metrics, workbench.
- Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met related to PMR deliverable
- Provide pipeline support and data required for pipeline reviews and deliverables.
- Support the scheduling/execution of Gate/Capture reviews.
- Collaborate with Strategy Operations on NCTA assessments/requirements.
- Collaborate with Sector Facilities on Capital assessments/requirements.
- Ensure adherence to sector BD SOOs and Corporate/Sector Corporate Priority Watch List (CPWL) reports.
- Support financial budgeting process
Additionally, we are seeking a driven and motivated individual who displays the following attributes:
- Ability to work with company senior executives and technical leads
- Excellent analytical, planning, and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, organization and communication skills
- Ability to analyze a broad range of complex issues and deliver integrated solutions
- Ability to work effectively across cross-functional and virtual teams
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or STEM related field and 10 years of relevant Operations experience OR Master's degree in same fields with 8 years of relevant experience
- Previous management/lead experience in Operations role with NGC processes, procedures and tools
- Fundamental knowledge in Microsoft Office suite utilities including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Experience in leading and interacting with business executives and technical professionals at various levels
- Positive and get things done mindset and attitude
- International experience – familiarity with international rules/regulations and processes
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills and commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate and write clearly and concisely
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- General understanding of Program management policies and execution tools and reporting requirements
- Self-starter with the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to determine priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accomplish tasks completely and accurately with time limited deadlines with minimal supervision
- Dependability and commitment to project/task outcomes
- Strong working knowledge of Work Bench and the Business Acquisition Process (BAP)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top