Mgr Business Development 3 (Xetron)
- Cincinnati, OH
Northrop Grumman Xetron is seeking candidates for the position of Business Development Manager which will be located in Cincinnati, OH.
Responsibilities include identifying and developing DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) business opportunities and business diversification initiatives, cultivating and maintaining strategic customer relations. Other specific duties will include: shaping assigned new business campaigns; monitoring campaign progress and execution; proposing campaign structure where appropriate; proposal capture lead; and protecting and growing
Candidate must be familiar with C4ISR (to include SIGINT technologies and operations) and Computer Network Operations (CNO) businesses including planning, budget and execution processes, and acquisition
strategies. Strong communication and presentation skills are required as well as the ability to demonstrate Cyber and ISR products/systems to potential new customers. Key responsibilities include articulating strategy and direction to senior management, articulating key customer requirements, conducting competitive analysis and market research. Candidate must possess the ability to project and build business development, capture, and proposal management teams.
Position requires proven experience with DoD and IC Cyber and C5ISR operations. Candidate will lead defining and executing the overall Cyber and ISR business development strategies and work with a cross functional team to drive the development and marketing of Xetron OU products and services. Strong leadership and organizational skills are needed t o cultivate, build and maintain customer relationships, internally and externally, critical to technology development and program capture.
- BS degree in Electrical or Computer/Software Engineering or a related discipline with an extensive track record in business development.
- Must have an active TS security clearance.
- Active military experience with first hand operational knowledge of C4ISR systems (to include SIGINT technologies and operations) and/or offensive cyber operations.
- MS in Business / Marketing; experience in strategic planning and actions leading to the identification of opportunities, identification and analysis of competitive i ntelligence, and the development of pursuit strategies and tactics vital to advising and briefing business unit directors and VPs on customer acquisition strategies and long-range strategic plan and direction.
- Knowledge of the NG BAP and BD tool set. Active TS/SCI security clearance w IC community access badge.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top