Mgr Business Development 3
- Woodland Hills, CA
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Manager, Business Development 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The preferred location for this position is Woodland Hills, CA, Huntsville, AL or Washington D.C.
Reporting to the Director, Strategy and Mission Solutions (S&MS) for the Emerging Systems and Strategic initiatives (ESSI) Business Unit, the manager will be responsible to identify, develop and acquire United States (U.S.) Army integrated avionic mission systems to include, cockpits, mission computers, aircraft survivability equipment, sensors, software, and other third party avionics. Programs of interest include both new starts (specific focus on the Army's Future Vertical Lift initiatives) and upgrades to existing U.S. Army platforms.
The individual selected will be the primary point of contact for avionics business to the Army Aviation community responsible for effectively marketing the division' products and capabilities to meet customer needs thereby translating business opportunities into pursuits and wins. This position will also include expansion into the international mission solutions market space. Individual will lead pursuit teams including all required functions in the Northrop Grumman Corporation, primes, teammates and subcontractors to develop and implement win strategies.
Qualifications - External Basic Qualifications:
- A strong understanding of Army Aviation acquisition, organization, processes and people is essential.
- A minimum of 15 years demonstrated direct or related experience in Army Aviation is required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Ability to obtain US DoD Secret Clearance.
- Candidate should have proven experience in the establishment of new customer relationships with the objective of identifying customer needs and technology roadmaps to establish new opportunities for market/business expansion.
- Experience in requirements development, program management, and procurement is desired.
- Master's degree
- Current DoD Secret clearance or higher
- Domestic or International business development or acquisition system experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top