Mgr Business Development 3
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Northrop Grumman Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions is seeking candidates for the position of Business Development Manager which will be located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Responsibilities include identifying, developing and closing DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) business opportunities for 1) Cyber resilience/survivability and 2) Cyber platforms related to the Joint Cyber Warfighting Architecture. Other specific duties will include: cultivating and maintaining strategic customer relations; shaping assigned new business campaigns; monitoring campaign progress and execution; proposing campaign structure where appropriate; proposal capture lead; and protecting and growing established business.
Candidate must utilize a multidisciplinary background with an understanding of Cyber resilience/survivability and cyber platforms. Strong communication and presentation skills are required as well as the ability to demonstrate Cyber products/systems to potential new and existing customers both internal and external. Key responsibilities include articulating strategy and direction to senior management, articulating key customer requirements, conducting market research, developing pipeline and bringing opportunities to closure. Candidate must possess the ability to project and build business development, capture, and proposal management teams.
Position requires proven experience with DoD and/or IC customers. Candidate will lead defining and executing the overall Cyber survivability and cyber platforms business development strategies and work with a cross functional team to drive the development and marketing of products and services. Strong leadership and organizational skills are needed to cultivate, build and maintain customer relationships, internally and externally, critical to technology development and program capture.
- BS degree in Engineering / Information Technology or a related discipline; years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of experience in business development and/or program execution
- Must have an active TS security clearance.
- Experience developing or implementing cyber resiliency capabilities
- MS in Business / Marketing; experience in strategic planning and actions leading to the identification of opportunities, identification and analysis of competitive intelligence, and the development of pursuit strategies and tactics vital to advising and briefing business unit directors and VPs on customer acquisition strategies and long-range strategic plan and direction.
- Knowledge of the NG BAP and BD tool set. Active TS/SCI security clearance
Back to top