Mgr Business Development 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Business Development Manager to lead sector's business development/marketing activities for the Naval Aviation customer. Although this position will be located at Patuxent River, it is expected that this position will also interface with Naval aviation customers at other locations across the United States. The position will be responsible for:
- Long range strategic planning for NAVAIR / other Naval aviation customers' business;
- Identification/validation of opportunities;
- Assessing and shaping near-term and long-term requirements;
- Capture plan development/execution;
- Customer and partner relationship development and interaction management across multiple levels/functions; and
- Technical/operational/customer/partner knowledge for the Mission Systems business areas.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of experience in business development; alternatively, equivalent military experience as a Naval aviator (pilot or flight officer) or civilian NAVAIR experience in lieu of formal business development experience accepted
- Experience in leading and interacting with executives and technical professionals of various levels
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, to lead/drive teams, and an ability to develop and implement creative strategies that can position the sector for new business
- Knowledge of/experience with DoD programming/budgeting/acquisition processes
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Advanced degree in a business or technical discipline
- Top Secret Clearance
- Experience leading/supporting capture activities for programs of more than $25M
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top