Mgr Business Development 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Business Development Manager of US Army Air and Missile Defense / C4I to lead and win new business pursuits and help keep critical re-compete programs. This position will be located in Huntsville, Alabama, McLean, VA, or Washington, DC and require up to 50% of travel including international as required. In this position, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Understand U.S. Army PEO Missiles and Space customer organizations, budgets, and near and long term opportunities.
- Business development, capture and program management of Integrated Air and Missile defense / C4I systems and programs.
- The selected individual will be responsible to support account growth, new business development, and customer relationship management across all accounts.
- Lead a team of cross-sector Northrop Grumman employees Partners in advising how we develop, test, integrate, deploy, and sustain U.S. Army Integrated Air and Missile Defense C4I systems
- Be a liaison point of contact with key customers within assigned market segment and perform ongoing assessments of customer requirements, determine market trends, and develop strategies that align the customer’s needs/opportunities with Northrop Grumman’s capabilities and discriminators.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 15-20 years of related experience.
- Experience and adeptness in leading and interacting with business executives and technical professionals of various levels.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically; motivate/energize a team and ability to develop and implement creative strategies to win new business
- Knowledge and operational experience with Integrated Air and Missile Defense systems
- Knowledge of the Department of Defense acquisition process, export, and policy governing sales of defense equipment internationally
- Experience leading and managing geographically dispersed teams
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance;
- US and/or International capture and program management experience
- Experience in program planning, budget development and execution; contracting, workforce staffing, risk management, and the implementation of project processes and controls
- Experience with missile defense, space, high altitude, lasers, and cyber
- Advanced degree preferred
- Ability to also obtain a Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top