Mgr Accounting 3 - Enterprise Financial Services
- Redondo Beach, CA
Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services (ES) is conducting a search for the Manager, financial services supporting company Billings, Accounts Payable, Cash Management and certain accounting services for classified programs. This individual will report to the Director, Enterprise Financial Services. This position is responsible for the establishment of a culture of operational excellence with emphasis on sustainable development and continuous improvement. This role includes the timely and accurate reporting of these areas in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) controls.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Timely invoicing support, collection and cash application of all receivables
- Timely payment of all payables for the programs
- Provides accounting support services as agreed with program areas
- Ensures that all aspects of the services are in compliance with company and regulatory controls.
- Establishes and maintains key performance indicators (KPIs) related to continuous improvement
- Fosters a diverse, inclusive and engaging team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence.
- Liaison with finance, supply chain, compliance and government agency teams and leadership
- Support for all audits by internal and external auditors
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related with at least 15 years' of experience or 13 years' of experience with a master's degree
- Active top secret clearance
- Strong knowledge of government contracting
- Familiarity of financial controls and SOX compliance
- Experience with GAAP and FAR
- MBA in business management or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Certified Public Accountant
- Active SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top