Mechanical Technician 4
Ideal candidate will be responsible for utilizing advanced grinding and conventional machining skills. The candidate must either currently have or have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD secret security clearance. The candidate must have advanced grinding and general conventional machining skills as well as have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications and blueprints. Communication with supporting organizations and individuals is routine. Must be able to work first or second shift and extensive overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 15 years of complex grinding tasks
- Experience using numerous conventional machines
- Ability to operate various CNC machines
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret security clearance and meet the approval process for individual SAR program access
- Higher level knowledge of CNC programming
- EDM & Honing knowledge
- Active Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top