Materials Processes Technician 3
- Woodland Hills, CA
Northrop Grumman manufactures some of the world's most technically advanced products. Our manufacturing plants are highly-automated, cutting-edge centers of excellence where employees leverage the latest technology, including the strategic use of automation, 3-D printing and robotics. There are a myriad of job functions associated with the manufacture of our products that range from machinists, engineers, operation program managers, and quality inspectors.
Our mission is to deliver differentiated value to our programs, by manufacturing products with the highest possible quality at the most affordable rate. Search our current job openings and join us to be at the front line of innovation.
The Inertial Products Manufacturing team at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Materials Processes Technician 3 based out of Woodland Hills, CA. This position will function as a technician in the area of photolithography for MEMS devices and waveguide devices.
What You'll get to Do:
• Utilize photolithography equipment including resist spinners, mask aligners, anneal ovens, Deep RIE Silicon etchers, resist promoter ovens, parallel etchers, wet chemistry benches.
• Handle photolithography chemicals including positive resist, negative resist, developers, resist promoters, oxide etchants, various solvents and acids, cleaning solutions, etc.
• Operate photolithography measurement equipment.
• Work full time (1st shift/Split shift).
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent and 3 years of experience in photolithography technology working in a clean room environment.
• Must be familiar with computer applications such as EXCEL and Word.
• Ability to work with development team expected.
• Ability to follow instructions precisely in a Manufacturing Environment.
• Ability to participate in team investigations of a process development nature.
• Familiarity with optical and MEMS test equipment desirable.
• Familiarity with SPC, LEAN desirable.
• Knowledge of data correlations.
• Ability to deliver clear communications skills desirable.
• Full understanding of importance in meeting production schedules.
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
• Health Plan
• Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Additional benefits
o Education Assistance
o Training and Development
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top