Material Resource Planner 1
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Material Resource Planner 1 for our Grand Sky Center of Excellence. This position will be located in Emerado, ND.
In this position you will be responsible:
- Plans, prepares, processes and coordinates to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Confirms material supply and demands, prepares work orders or purchase requests as needed for the production or purchase of components or parts based on material requirements.
- May be required to coordinate interdepartmental activity to schedule and expedite the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
- Bachelors degree Business Administration or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated attention to detail required
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Minimal travel may be required
- Ability to learn several systems (SAP, i-Buy, etc.)
- Minimum 3.25 GPA
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance
- US Citizenship
- 3.7 GPA
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top