Material Planning Control Analyst - Supply Chain
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Material Planning Control Analyst (Supply Chain) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Lanham, MD.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Advanced Technology Solutions (ATS) organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans, schedules and manages the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
- Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications and production schedules and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production.
- May use Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- May negotiate lead times with suppliers and manage schedules for timely delivery.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Minimum 3 year experience working in supply chain or related field
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance or Operations or equivalent years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite
- Experience in use of SAP
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Federal and Defense contracting requirements including ITAR, DOS licenses, FAR and DFARS.
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top