Material Planning Control Analyst 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
We have an immediate need for a Material Planning Control Analyst basedin Palmdale,CA.In this role, you will plan,schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production or offsite facilities.Plans and manages material movement with purchasing, Integrators, warehouse personnel and customers. May negotiate lead times withinternal and external customersand manage schedules for timely delivery. Primarily a sole point of contact for statement of work. Will monitor and assign specific tasks to team of non-exempt employees.
Will be part oforganization that performs receiving, stocking and shipping functions and may be required to learn/coverall areas.
- Minimum of a Bachelors' Degree and 6 years of Inventory Control Experience; or a Masters' and 4 years; or additional 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree
Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports
- Ability to obtain a Secret level clearance once hired; continued employment is contingent on maintaining that clearance
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
- IATA Certification and packaging experience
- 49 CFR Certification and packaging experience
- Familiarity with coordinating shipmentsthrough courier delivery services(i.e., FedEx and UPS)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Back to top