Material Planning Control Analyst 1
Northrop Grumman, Rolling Meadows, IL is looking for an entry level Material Planning Control Analyst to join the manufacturing team.
- Conducts research on transportation methods, rates and routes, approves and reconciles freight bills.
- Develops programs to audit and monitor carrier rates and charges and evaluates past performance and cost of transportation.
- Plans, schedules and manages the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
- Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications and production.
- Schedules and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production.
- May use Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- May negotiate lead times with suppliers and manage schedules for timely delivery.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), must be able to represent organization on specific projects.
- Must be self-initiating; needing only general supervision for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret Level security clearance
- U.S. Citizen
- 1 year of experience within the defense or aerospace industry.
- Experience with SAP
- Current U.S. Secret level clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top