Material Cost Control Analyst 3 - Clearance Required
Northrop Grumman Aerospace System is seeking a Material Cost Control Analyst 3 within the Business Management Organization to support the B2 program at the Oklahoma City, OK facility. The candidate will participate in Earned Value Management System (EVMS) support and responsibilities directly tied to material and supplier tasking. Specifically responsibilities include:
- Performing material and supplier analysis and preparing reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated value and government guidelines; reviewing labor and material inputs from suppliers; preparing month-end reports; preparing and maintaining spend plans; develop and review Estimates at Complete (EACs); incorporate changes into the EVMS system in order to maintain cost and schedule baselines.
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with EVMS activities related to material and supplier tasking to include: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development and alignment; time-phasing of tasks; developing and documenting earned value methodologies; performance measurement; estimate to complete analysis and updates and variance analysis research and reporting
- Support material and supplier monthly cost and schedule reviews, identify pressures and opportunities and develop recovery plans as required. Responsible for SAP reconciliation, budget transfer requests, and ensuring proper accounting.
- Project cost structure set-up and management; adherence to company policies, procedures and internal controls; and special projects as assigned.
- Set up cost control system, monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ of financial analysis experience
- 2 years’ of recent EVMS experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must have an Active and current Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics
- Proficient understanding of SAP, MPM, WinSight or similar systems
- Prior experience working with suppliers and subcontractors
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top