Master Planning Scheduling Analyst 2 - C-2 ISR - Military Surveillance & Targeting - Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Master Planning Scheduling Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
The selected candidate will prepare, develop and coordinate the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives.
- Ensure major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality
- Track plan and schedule, perform risk analysis and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts
- Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas
- Manage scheduling Statement of Work (SOW) working with associated project controllers to ensure schedule and budget/forecast are consistent
- Analyze schedule for critical path, recognize implications of changes and assist in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required
- Develops necessary reports and metrics to enable management decisions
- Utilize the Earned Value Management (EVM) system to analyze schedules to ensure they are consistent with budgets and forecast
- Perform IPT scheduling for complex program IMS in a lead scheduling role for smaller projects
- Provide integrated scheduling from proposal through execution phase of contract.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 Years of Experience in Program Planning and Scheduling Required
- Or 1 years with a Master's Degree
- Demonstrated Proficiency in MS Project
- 1 Year of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) Experience
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word and Powerpoint (i.e. ability to create, maintain, analyze and manipulate spreadsheets with complex formulas)
- Must Be Able to Obtain and Maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Aerospace/Defense Industry Experience
- Excel Macro/VBA Skills Are Desired
- Working knowledge of MS Project Server
- OnePager Pro, Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis Software
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top