Manufacturing Technician 3
- Dulles, VA
Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Able to relay and receive information
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment
- Able to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks simultaneously to accomplish the project results
- Ability to determine priorities to achieve the required goal on a short and long term basis Able to make decisions that have an impact on the organization' credibility, operations and
A High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two (4) years of related experience in the above manufacturing processes
•Must have the ability to be certified to applicable NASA and IPC J-Std processes as they apply to hand soldering and harness assembly operations
Basic PC skills
* Ability to learn new production software (MES)
Knowledge of ESD safety
Familiar with working in a production environment.
Have the ability to identify electronic components
Ability to utilize and make measurements with DMM
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top