Manufacturing Operations Program Manager 2
This position is for an Operations Program Manager in the Operations Department, primarily focused on the Propulsion and Power Generation product line. Operations Program Managers (OPMs) manage all phases of program manufacturing from inception through completion. The OPMs in the department are responsible for the manufacturing cost, schedule and technical performance of major programs. They coordinate the preparation of operating budgets and manufacturing schedules. They acts as primary customer contact for all manufacturing activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. They establishes milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing specifications. They coordinate the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing, financial, and administrative areas.
Position located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Experience in program management
- Experience in Earned Value Management
- Experience in collaborating with employees within a department and across functions
- Fluent with MS Office products - PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word
- Experience with ERP system in a manufacturing environment (SAP preferred)
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with SAP in a low volume, high mix manufacturing environment
- Master's degree in Engineering or Management
- PMI certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top