Manufacturing Analyst 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman, we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work, the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce, we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Manufacturing Analyst 3 to join our growing team of qualified, diverse individuals in Warner Robins, Georgia. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as a Manufacturing Analyst providing support forAPN-241programs.
Repair / manufacturing / production support:
- Design/Development, performs and provides technical support for testing methods/procedures,
- Designs / develops Electronic Work Instructions,
- Designs and implements TDP updates
- Troubleshooting assets that are being repaired / manufactured
- Analysis and resolution ofmanufacturing/repair problems;
- Parts analysis and DMS resolution
- Must have one of the following:
- A high school diploma / GED with a minimum of10 years of Repair/Manufacturing/Production Supportexperience
- A Bachelor's degree (in Electronics, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, or related field) with a minimum of6 years ofrelevant experience
- A Master's degree (in Electronics, EE/ME or related field) with a minimum of4 years ofrelevant experience
- An engineering PhD
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Have an active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance, interim Secret clearance, or inactive Secret clearance (last active within 2 years).
- APN-241 development, repair, manufacturing, production experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top