Manufacturing Analyst 2
Manage/Certify & provide instruction to personnel on EGRESS Systems
- Assisting engineering with direction on EGRESS/Parachute repairs
- Performing tool kit and explosive locker audits
- Manage EGRESS shop SOW which includes: Removal and Replacement of all seat/hatch components and Detonation Transfer Assembly (DTA) lines
- Provide estimates for AFTO 103 EGRESS requirements
- Provide technical support to government customer as needed and WAFB EGRESS shop
- Maintain EGRESS shop in accordance with ESHM/ATF/Plant 42 Fire Marshall requirements
- Knowledge of explosives. Must be able to obtain and maintain secret clearance and special program access.
- 5 Years egress experience on an active flight line with a AS degree
- 3 years egress experience on an active flight line with a BS degree
5 years of egress experience on B-2 aircraft, thorough understanding of TO's (Technical Orders) and knowledge of storing and handing explosives. Demonstrated ability through previous positions to train and lead individuals in egress and other aircraft related functions. Currently active conducting egress statement of work.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top