Manager Test Engineering 1
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has multiple opportunities for Test Engineering Managers (S01) to join our team of highly qualified and diverse individuals in Redondo Beach, California.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and you model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You develop trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You craft and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU...keep reading!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Lead a team of Technicians performing fabrication and installation of test stations in support of various aircraft programs for Systems Integration Labs (SILs)
- Day to day management and execution of fabrication, installation and oversight of employees performing building of various test stations
- Coordination with functional organization, to support employee goal setting and performance feedback, creation of development plans, activities and initiatives to improve culture, resource forecasting, staffing exercises and tool requirements
- Driving process rigor, ensuring compliance to company, program and security requirements
- Associate's degree and 4 years of related experience
- Qualified candidates should have a detailed understanding of test set fabrication and project management
- Candidates must be able to travel for business as needed
- Fabrication experience with Vehicle Manager Systems Integrated Test Stations and Mission Systems Integrated Test Stations
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top