Manager, Systems Engineering Integration and Test 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a manager for its Systems Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT) organization to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Amherst Systems in Buffalo, New York; an organization focused on development and production of state-of-the-art RF Simulation Systems solutions.
The selected candidate will be responsible for a team of approximately 10-15 highly skilled System Engineers and Test Engineers whose responsibilities include overall technical design, performing system test & integration and on-site integration activities; Overseeing and managing engineering designs, development and integration of software, systems, and hardware engineering aspects of our range based Electronic Warfare (EW) product line.
The manager will communicate with, and serve as the engineering project team liaison to Program Management, customers, and functional Engineering Management. Will own overall quality, technical, budget and schedule responsibilities for the engineering content of the assigned programs. Will drive engineering process development, continuous improvement, and affordability initiatives. Will manage risks and opportunities for all engineering scope.
The manager will collaborate with all functional organizations to resolve any engineering conflicts and to ensure staffing needs are documented and resource assignments are completed. Strong communication and people leadership skills are a must for this position.
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in an Engineering or closely-related STEM discipline
- 5 years of experience in Systems Engineering and/or experience with the development and/or test of electronic equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to lead engaged teams
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance and higher clearances
- Master of Science degree or higher in an engineering or closely-related discipline
- Experience in technical leadership of a multi-disciplined engineering team
- 10 years of Systems Engineering experience
- 5 years of CEESIM product experience
- Experience with Cost Accounting Management (CAM) and a clear understanding of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS)-
- Current, active Secret clearance or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top