Manager Supply Chain Programs 3
- Warner Robins, GA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Logistics and Modernization Division Supply Chain is seeking a Manager, Supply Chain Programs (SCPM 3) that will be responsible for supporting the Subsystems and Software Sustainment operating unit, located in our office in Warner Robins, Georgia.
This position is responsible for supervising all aspects of the Subcontracts function for the assigned operating unit. The successful candidate will work as part of the management team and must be able to provide responsible advice and counsel on a wide range of subcontracting issues, as well as perform "hands on" subcontract management of assigned suppliers and other tasks as may be required and/or directed.
- Responsible and accountable for the strategy, planning, and execution of all material and services content for the operating unit.
- Acts as the main focal point for the Program Management Office (PMO) for the entire supply chain and coordinates cross-functionally to ensure that all supply chain commitments are met, and that appropriate mitigation plans are developed and executed to address any programmatic risks related to suppliers.
- Ensures that prior to program execution, all elements of the proposed program plans have complete and accurate schedules, budgets, make/buy plans, and procurement and subcontracts strategies
- Leads supply chain Program execution and is accountable for resource planning, material cost, forecasting, schedule performance, risk/opportunity management, supplier performance, and supply chain issue resolution
- Briefs the PMO and executive management on the status and issues affecting Program cost and schedule performance
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management; 8 years with a Master's degree
- Knowledge of FAR and agency supplements
- Prior experience leading a team/process/project
- Experience with supplier management
- Ability to deliver accurate forecasts
- Direct experience interfacing with leadership
- SAP experience
Back to top