Manager Supply Chain Planning 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history and having fun along the way.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOUkeep reading!
Develops and implements long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues, production location decisions, etc. in support of business growth. Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns. Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
This individualwill lead a team that is responsible for the cost, schedule and performance of suppliersfor the business area/Azusa facility and will be responsible for all phases of procurement effort; from the initiation of the supplier strategy and proposal phase through negotiation/negotiation strategy , award and management of supplier activities to meet program and infrastructure requirements. Individual will be responsible for missionsuccess of the Azusa based Military/Civil Space Programs and ensure suppliers perform to the committed schedules, terms, conditions and contractual requirements/specifications and drawings. Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes cost to serve performance data, and coordinates cross functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree with 7+ years of Supply Chain experience including contracts, operations, logistics, engineering and / or program management; OR Master's Degree with 5+ years of Supply Chain experience including contracts, operations, logistics, engineering and /or program management
- 5+ years functional management experience
- Active DoDSecret Clearance must be held and maintained. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Extensive experience managing suppliers in high Technology Space industry
- Knowledge of Federal and Defense Contracting requirements including ITAR and FAR
- Demonstrated experience with developing complex agreements such as teaming agreements, strategic alliances, MOA's, overriding Terms and Conditions, claims and statements
- Demonstrated success in managing complex supplier specifications, drawings, SOWs and supplier issue resolution
- Active Top Secret with SSBI Clearance
Back to top