Manager Subcontracts Administration 2
- Redondo Beach, CA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems in Redondo Beach, CA has an opening for a Manager, Subcontracts Administration 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse, individuals for our Redondo Beach, CA location supporting multiple programs in the Space division.
- Direct Supervision of staff, assigning work priorities and daily assignments
- Provide direction to the team to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, the work will be conducted in an IPT/SMT environment to ensure all aspects of the subcontract - cost, schedule, quality, and technical performance in support of program requirements and commitments are met
- Co-locate with a multi-functional team and work closely with them to manage a portfolio of critical and complex subcontracts.
- Manage a team responsible for development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services
- Prepare bid packages, conducts bidders conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts
- Negotiate and coordinate additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts
- Collaborate with Contract Administration and Purchasing to develop subcontracts policies and procedures
- Prepare and present executive level presentations
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years of Supply Chain management, Subcontract management experience and/or Contract management experience; 2 years with a Master's or JD degree; 8 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Active TS or Secret/SCI clearance
- Experience leading a team/process/project
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Subcontracts experience and familiarity with Space programs and suppliers
Back to top