Manager Subcontracts Administration 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history and having fun along the way.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOUkeep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Military and Civil Space Division, is seeking a highly motivated individual to lead a team of 10 to 12 buyers and subcontract administrators as a Subcontracts / Procurement Manager. This position will be responsible for executing all aspects of the procurement life cycle for various programs as well as the developing, coaching and engagement of the procurement and subcontract administration team. Individual must fully understand the importance of effective supply chain management and the role it plays in successful program execution.
- Prioritize and assign requisitions to ensure program needs are met.
- Develop and maintain sources of supply for goods and services while supporting Sector socio-economic business program goals.
- Ensure required training and controls are in place to satisfy the source selection process and that PO documentation complies with Supply Chain policies and procedures.
- Develop procurement strategies in support of major subcontract negotiations as well as complex procurement acquisitions
- Identify risks and assist with developing risk mitigation plans
- Support proposal activities with aggressive completion dates
- Effectively communicate procurement status and issues with Supply Chain and Program leadership as well as to internal customers.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in U.S. Government procurement, contracts and/or subcontracts
- Experience leading a procurement team or project effort
- Strong working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations / Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR / DFARs) in support of Firm Fixed Price and Cost-type government contracts
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Master's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of SAP
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
Back to top