Manager - Subcontract Programs 2
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Global Supply Chain Programs Manager (GSCPM) that will work with leadership across
multiple Programs within our Technology Services sector to ensure coordination and management of Supply Chain
Management requirements. Individual must be able to develop, lead and execute overall material and subcontract
sourcing strategies, manage and maintain control of procurement requirements and associated documentation involving
multiple programs within the assigned sector. Individual will provide daily direction to supply chain personnel and serve as
the GSC interface with all functional organizations for assigned programs and will be responsible for the management and
monitoring of direct GSC costs and risks in support of assigned programs. From pre-proposal to contract award on any program, the GSCPM will ensure coordination and communication of pre -proposal supply chain strategic plans and sourcing strategies to include make/buy process as well as development and management of Subcontract Management Plans.
The GSCPM will develop and bring to closure the execution of Proprietary Information Exchange Agreements, Teaming Agreements and Technical Assistance Agreements, when required. Individual w ill provide leadership to the proposal team in the development and negotiation of subcontractor statements of work, affordability plans and DMS management plans. The GSCPM will lead or be an integral part of the Subcontract Management Teams (SMTs) focused on developing strategic subcontract management plan for key suppliers & teammates, contribute to the establishment of an MRP / requisition launch plan, and provide tactical management of program material. They will participate in the review of prime and subcontractor solicitations / proposals and provide the requisite leadership required to address Customer and subcontractor fact finding and prime/subcontract negotiations.
Throughout the lifecycle of a program, the GSCPM will be responsible for the oversight and upstream reporting of
Supplier performance by the Subcontracts/Procurement Departments. In that capacity the GSCPM will have oversight and will
report status involving Supplier Baseline Reviews, NAR/ICE audits, Earned Value Management or other cost control/
oversight metrics, supplier performance to integrated master schedule (IMS) and return to green Plans where necessary.
Individual will also work with Supplier Quality Assurance to develop risk and opportunity plans at specific suppliers and
ensure all plans are actively monitored and actions tracked to closure.
- Bachelor's degree with 12 years of experience working in supply chain management, quality, manufacturing operations, logistics or a combination thereof. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Previous experience managing, mentoring, leading a team of direct reports
- Understanding of the technical, manufacturing or supply chain requirements for production systems being delivered to US, Government and International customers.
- Familiarity with procurement, quality and export management policies, procedures, and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance if required in the future
- Masters degree with 10 years of experience working in supply chain management, quality,manufacturing operations, logistics or a combination thereof.
- Understanding of production, aircraft modernization and/or depot repair programs
- Understanding of the supply chain process to include demand planning and production order management that ensure delivery of material and completion operation / maintenance support services IAW with order requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills with the ability to model and promote a strong sense of engagement, teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while demonstrating a professional attitude
- Excellent business acumen, problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and influence internal customer and supplier community
- Experience working in SAP or similar business tool
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top