Manager, Property/Asset Managment 1
Looking for a strong leader to provide oversight of the Material and Asset Management System activities for capital, customer and US Government property. The manager will be responsible for Business Systems, Government/Customer Property and its overall compliance health at the NGMS Woodland Hills campus. In addition, the manager is responsible for the oversight of the capital asset receiving, tagging, inventory, and disposal system. This role will lead a team of approximately 9 people, and weekly interface with Property Administration team at the Salt Lake City campus.
Detailed responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Maintain the property system processes and procedures to ensure all property is managed throughout their lifecycle in accordance with applicable regulations (e.g. FAR 245, DFARS 245) and company policies. Interface to customers, auditors, and other internal stakeholders for property management matters related to Government/Customer Property and Capital. Manage Property reporting for all internal and external customers. Perform data analysis to mitigate property business system risks, identify opportunities for improvement and plan for resource requirements. Manage site property control activities including record creation, tagging, inventory coordination, subcontractor control, material management, excess identification, warehousing, usage authorization, contract closeout, and disposition. Assist with the internal contractor self-assessment and subcontractor control audits. Interpret Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and supplements, contracts, Standards for the Guiding Principles of Property Management and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) as applied to the full property lifecycle. Provide training, as requested, to company personnel on the property management application, regulations and processes. Continuously improves the processes, procedures, and systems necessary for effective and efficient management of Government/Customer and Company property.
The responsibilities listed above will require a dynamic, resourceful, and thoughtful leader to ensure that the systems, processes, and internal partners work in concert to ensure the successful performance of the Property Management system.
A Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of related experience or a Master's Degree with 3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of contractual requirements related to Government Property Management including FAR Part 45, FAR 52.245-1 and DFARS property management clauses
- Written, verbal, and presentation skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Data analysis decision making skills including familiarity with Microsoft Excel formulas, charts and pivot tables
- Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) certification
- Strong leadership experience with proven ability to train and motivate team members towards operational excellence
- Exceptional communication skills with experience interfacing and process coordination with other managers
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Demonstrated customer orientation and results driven behaviors
- Experience in developing and implementing processes and procedures in accordance with leadership strategy
- Experience with property movement and logistics
- Strong presentation skills and ability to address complex matter / solutions with leadership
- Risk Management experience including development of RCCAs and implementation CAPs
- Experience in managing a Government/Customer owned material stockroom
- Experience supporting production and repair delivery schedules
- Ability to manage specialized requirements
- Experience developing functional partnerships w/site operations, programs & business mgmt.
- Experience with the eTools and the requirements for reporting property losses and the Plant Clearance Automated Reutilization Screening System (PCARSS)
- Experience supporting and/or performing compliance audits including Property Management System Audits (PMSA)
- Experience with Property requirements for Cost Type and Fixed Price contracts
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top