Manager Programs 3
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, logistics and modernization to government and commercial
The Operations and Global Services Organization is seeking a dynamic leader to lead our Enterprise Project / Program Management Office. The successful candidate will build teams and create an inclusive culture in a geographically diverse environment.
This senior ITS manager will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and develop a team of 4 managers and 60 program / project managers
- Lead the standards for all Enterprise Services non-recurring program activities
- Ensure staffing for all ES non-recurring projects & programs
- Serve as an active working member of the corporate program management council which collaborates across the
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of the Enterprise Project management team.
- Serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management and functional customers
- Brief executive management on a regular basis
- Lead monthly ES Mission Assurance Council program review with Sector President
- Lead the overall strategy for the assessment of project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
- ES Program Management process owner
- Engage / facilitate program reviews when appropriate
Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across Enterprise Services functional groups including Finance, Engineering, IT, Service Center Operations, Quality, Security, etc. Utilizes project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas and engages at the project level when required.
The successful candidate must be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and have the ability to challenge the status quo. This individual will provide innovative solutions that create strategic value for our customers. The successful candidate must be
customer-focused with proven leadership and excellent communication skills as well as a leader in change management and relationship building. The ability to negotiate win/win solutions and collaborate with different functions is an essential
skill for success in this role
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of professional experience
- 8-10 Project Management experience
- 5 year of Program Management Experience
- Experience leading large IT changes
- Experience with change management
- Experience working with all levels of management
- Experience collaborating across functions.
- Master's degree
- Previous experience managing other managers
- Previous IT Solutions experience
- Experience with IPRS
- PMP certified
- Understanding of IEPG Processes
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top