Manager Programs 3
Senior Program Manager position directs all phases of programs (US Navy Electro-mechanical Equipment) from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
This position will be located in Sunnyvale, CA or Philadelphia, PA
- 10 years of experience working on defense programs
- 5 years Program Management Experience in a DoD Environment
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding PC skills (including MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on High Performance Teams
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Advanced Degree in Systems Engineering, Business Management and/or equivalent
- Marine Propulsion Experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top