Manager Program Control 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced Manager Program Control 2. This position is located in Sierra Vista, AZ.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers.
We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of
technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities.
We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while
providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
In this position you will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Responsible for daily operations of a team a team of program control analysts.
- Provides direction to and actively assists subordinates using established policies and precedents.
- Makes decisions relating to accomplishment of daily work responsibilities and setting/managing priorities.
- Responsibilities include: cost, schedule and technical performance of several programs with full and light earned value requirements.
- Oversees and participates in establishment of cost control systems and integrated master schedules on multiple types of contracts.
- Performs analyses to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon contract terms,government cost control guidelines and NG policies.
- Prepares and/or reviews estimates at complete and integrated master schedules for contract work and performs financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales forecasts, and variance analysis.
- Performs cost and schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate risks. Briefs leadership on assessment and recommendations.
- Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Prepares and analyzes cash flow forecasts for multiple programs.
- Participates in or leads proposal preparation and execution.
- Reviews and approves expense reports, travel authorizations, intercompany work orders, etc.
- Supports program management reviews, customer integrated baseline reviews and audits (external and internal).
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related area and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or 8 years of experience with a Master's
- Full working knowledge of accounting and finance principles and earned value management systems (EVMS)
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel user
- US Citizenship required
- Master's degree
- Experience with SAP, MPM, wInsight, Microsoft Project, VBA
- International business and proposal experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top