Manager of Finance 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Unmanned Systems Integration Center in Sierra Vista, AZ is seeking an experienced Finance Manager 2. This position is located in Sierra Vista, AZ.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers.
We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of
technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities.
We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while
providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
In this position you will perform the following duties:
- Manages and leads several financial analysts and program control analysts.
- Develops, monitors and reports indirect budgets and rates for multiple units.
- Reviews and provides recommendations on Estimates at Complete and other performance metrics.
- Leads support for government and internal audits.
- Performs economic research and studies subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format.
- Monitors business performance by unit or division.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to junior staff.
- Influences business decisions and provides recommendations to senior leadership.
- Leads and supports proposal efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related degree
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in finance
- Significant experience with SAP and Business Warehouse
- Extensive GAAP, CAS and FAR knowledge
- US Citizenship
- Master's degree in Finance, Business or related degree
- Experience with DoD contracts
- EVMS knowledge
- Experience with establishing new accounting systems, rate pools and infrastructure
- Experience with One Forward Pricing Rate System (1FPRS)
- Experience with DoD proposals and customer negotiations
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with NG policies and procedures
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top