Manager of Cryoelectronics Engineering 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Engineering, Science, and Technologies Division is seeking a functional manager for a group of 10-15 engineers and scientists. You will be responsible for staffing, employee tasking, managing some cost center financials, and program interface activities. You will perform hiring and onboarding, personnel performance assessments, and other functional duties. This person will also support program execution as IPT lead or CAM.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years relevant experience or Master's degree and at least 4 years relevant experience. Some experience with program execution required.
- Must demonstrate excellent people and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance (US Citizenship is a requirement for this).
- Engineering or Science degree strongly preferred.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Management, Program Management, IPT Leadership or CAM (Cost Accounting Manager) preferred
Back to top