Manager Logistics 2
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Material Logistics Manager for our SEMA program. The selected candidate will lead all logistics and supplier efforts on the program, coordinating efforts between sites to streamline supply chain. Ensure all maintenance is performed per the CFR Part 91 requirements, Supervises employees who use a variety of equipment (such as forklifts or power trucks) to move materials, parts, assemblies, and finished products, and supervise employees who maintain and check records and invoices/bills of lading.
Additional roles and responsibilities of this position to include:
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between the points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements
- Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions
- Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives
- Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position
This position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
This position is contingent upon proposal/task award.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 9 years of related experience (Additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree)
- Experience with requisition of supplies
- Experience with DoD classes of supply and related processes
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Secret Clearance
- Hazmat and OSHA Certified
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top