Manager, Information Technology 2
Northrop Grumman is looking for a dynamic, innovative leader to be the IT Program Manager in the Aerospace Systems Sector IT PMO. This motivated individual will provide overall technology thought leadership, strategy and IT management for the F/A-18 program while serving as a customer liaison between the program and ES & CSO's IT Solutions organization.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- IT strategy and operational activities including service delivery, technical requirements gathering, build versus buy analysis, infrastructure solutions and project execution
- Maximize alignment of site IT services with the AS sector operating models, strategies, business objectives and investments.
- Coordinate with division business leadership, homeroom managers, and end user groups to identify, plan, implement, and sustain IT Solutions to meet sector, division and program strategic and tactical objectives.
- Act as the IT Solutions ambassador to program and business leadership, functional organizations, and end-customers (users).
- Coordinate user testing and acceptance of IT initiatives, pre-production and support user training, and on-going customer feedback.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with IT service delivery and engage ES IT Solutions resources to assist as required to meet and exceed IT service level objectives.
- Identify systemic technical and service delivery challenges affecting the customer and then coordinate solutions with ES functional representatives; engage constructively to identify solutions.
- Develop and present annual IT budgets in support non-recurring projects, recurring sustainment and LRSP IT planning; provide monthly financial analysis and reporting to AS IT program management and AS IT leadership team
- Leadership, peer engagement, and highly effective collaboration across the AS CIO PMO supporting both localized AS sector and ES & CSO IT enterprise initiatives and projects
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experience in Information Technology delivery and support; 8 years with a Master's degree.
- The qualified candidate must be customer-focused with proven technology leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- The qualified candidate must have the ability to provide strategic direction and business case analysis regarding our IT products, processes, applications, and technology.
- Proven experience in managing or supporting at a senior level technology programs, budgets and schedules.
- Program Management or lead role supporting customer facing information technology business
- Developing proposals and project SOWs for external bid and competitive differentiation.
- Program/customer communication and collaboration, energy, self-motivation, and innovative ideas in support of goals and objectives
- Program execution and services delivery; disciplined solution, services, or products development; communication; task assessment; managing within budget; and as a leader that builds strong, technically talented, motivated & committed teams
- IT development; infrastructure engineering; O&M; and migration of technology services into a multi-cloud environment
- IT governance, processes, and automation to provide visibility into the implementation of the Enterprise systems including ability to assess status, progress, and identify conflicts, issues and
- Risk and opportunity assessment and development of technology investment business cases
- Conflict resolution and schedule/project prioritization
- Prior experience or familiarization with military aircraft manufacturing and associated shop floor systems
- F/A-18 program knowledge and experience is a plus
- Holds Current DoD Secret clearance or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top