Manager Industrial Security 1
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Manager Industrial Security1 to join its team of qualified, diverse professionals. The successful candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman Technology Services (NGTS) sector's Security organization. This position will be based inWarner Robins, GA.
This group is responsible for security compliance under the responsibilities of NISPOM which includes, but not limited to, personnel security, physical security, information protection and information assurance.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
- Supervision ofsecurity staff
- Update and modify program Standard Practice Procedures (SPP)
- Maintenance of prime and subcontract DD254's
- Conduct compliance inspections, briefings, debriefings, security clearance processing, DD254, Classified Documents Control operations and a variety of other typical DoD Security functions
- Act as prime interface to site management on all programs
- Provide security support and input into various proposals and new business developments
- Work closely with the Division Security Manager on any issues
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/ SQMVideo
- Bachelor's degree and 6 or more years of security experience or a Master's degree and 4 years of experience or an additional 4 years of relevant security experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Four (4) or more years of NISPOM experience
- Must have demonstrated experience with International Security
- Must have managerial and leadership skills
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of National Industrial Security Program (NISP)
- Must beable to work in fact pace dynamic environment and manage multiple tasks and security staff
- Must be able to analyze problems and establish goals to complete objectives set forth by Sector and Division Security Management
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have a current Top Secret Clearance
- COMSEC account management experience
- Demonstrated experience with Defense Security Service Security compliance inspections
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top