Manager - Government Property Management
- Plymouth, MN
Global Supply Chain
Manager - Property/Asset Management
This position is responsible for overseeing management systems, manuals, policies, command media, and regulations to ensure contractual and continual accountability of government, customer, and company assets for the NGIS Armament Systems Business Unit. This management position will also be responsible for the DFARS Property Management business system, as well as maintain asset management accountability systems that are in line with and support the life cycle of asset management. Must have an understanding of asset administration principles, theories and concepts as well as a solid working knowledge of FAR 52.245-1, 45, and DFARS 245.6, 252.245-7003 and other applicable FAR, DFARS, and DoD regulations. Must have knowledge or understanding of MMAS, ISO/AS9100, and SOX standards that impacts asset management. This role will report directly to the Director of Contracts located at NGIS Armament Systems.
• Candidate will manage diverse group of property professionals responsible for Customer and US Government owned property.
• Coordinates activities for direct reports at two business unit sites.
• Acts as the focal interface with new projects, government agencies, customers, and company management on topics that relate to Asset Management.
• As required, develops, implements, updates, applicable Property Management Plan, including policies and procedures for the business unit, to ensure assets are managed throughout their life cycle. Ensures all current and new asset management systems and process are compliant with requirements and regulations (e.g. FAR 245, DFARS 245) and company polices.
• Main POC for all government, customer and company asset audits. Develop root cause and corrective action plans when required.
• Works with management teams within the business unit and sector to develop innovative solutions for complex processes and issues.
• Advises management of critical project completion dates. Develops and recommends alternative schedules and recovery plans.
• Oversees department budgets and develops recovery plans for budget overruns. Establishes proposal estimating data sheets for asset management activities. Attends and supports EAC meetings and PMR and IPT meetings as applicable.
• Oversees the Corporate mandated SOX process, ensures and enforces compliance.
• Negotiates rent and usage charges and purchases of government assets, with Contracts, Program Management, DACO/CACO/DCMA and other agencies or customers as applicable.
• Performs data analysis to mitigate asset business system risk, identify opportunities for improvement and plan for resource requirements.
• Manage internal contractor self-assessment schedules and reviews.
Please note that this position can be located in either Plymouth, Minnesota or Mesa, Arizona.
Back to top