Manager Facilities Maintenance 2
- San Dimas, CA
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Manager Facilities Maintenance 2 for our Azusa, CA campus. Candidate will manage the maintenance of site building and infrastructure operations, compliance and reliability assurance for the Space Systems Sector Facilities. Responsibilities include:
- Ensures integration of construction engineering and maintenance in the alteration/reconfiguration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities.
- Evaluate equipment reliability and associated risk of failure; support annual operating planning activities for equipment replacement
- Manages maintenance team to ensure application of engineering concepts to achieve optimization of equipment, and procedures to achieve better maintainability, reliability, and availability of infrastructure and equipment.
- Review of designs and specifications for new construction, rearrangements, facility modifications, production equipment modifications and new production equipment acquisitions to ensure reliability, maintainability, and compatibility with existing facilities, production and facilities equipment.
- Direct oversight of maintenance and repair of buildings, building infrastructure and grounds associated with the site.
- Develops preventive maintenance and repair of building, building infrastructure, and grounds associate with the site
- Develops preventative maintenance programs and direct oversight of repair of buildings, building infrastructure and grounds associate with the site including job plans and performance metrics
- Prepare contracts with outside companies for specialized maintenance (UPS, Fire Protection System Services, etc.) and others to ensure a safe and compliant work environment
- Lead employees and provide oversight of outside contractors who construct, maintain, and repair utilities systems, buildings, and equipment via one or more of the following trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air-conditioning, heating, painting, and/or general maintenance.
- Assure that maintenance is effectively planned and programmed to optimize performance of technicians and ensure equipment is operating correctly to avoid any unscheduled breakdown and/or downtime.
- Drive implementation of standard methodologies and common approaches.
- Ensures accurate recordkeeping and maintenance of any and all known property, building systems, and production equipment through ongoing condition assessments.
- Lead operational compliance at the Azusa, CA site; this includes responsibility for leading all associated contractors that execute PM and Trouble call work associated with all compliance items and ensuring that supporting systems (SAP) work orders are handled and closed accordingly.
- Support employee relocations throughout the campus, coordinate with customer and management resources necessary to support requirements
- Review and evaluation departmental metrics to ensure operation efficiencies and landmark success
- Support 24 hour site requirements including but not limited to weather related events, building system failures, program requirements, and act as a first responder
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of related experience in maintenance operations / maintenance engineering
- 3+ years of Construction management experience
- Confirmed prior experience leading cross discipline teams, budgets, and schedules
- Must-be able to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance (US Citizenship Required)
- STEM related discipline
- 10+ years of experience
- Current Secret Clearance
- Strong knowledge of Reliability Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and of Construction and Project Management
- Must-be an excellent communicator
- Strong ability to prioritize and lead multiple tasks in a high-paced environment
- Strong leader with firm disposition and ability to effectively communicate with high level executives
Back to top