Manager, Computer Systems Security 2
- Irving, TX
Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services (ES) is seeking an ERP Security Manager to join our leadership team. This position will report directly to the ERP Security and Compliance Manager. This position can be filled in any of the major NG offices or virtual for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will lead the ERP Security team, and ensure the adoption of ERP Security best practices as they apply to information systems, platforms, and IT operating processes, practices and procedures to protect company information assets and technologies, prevent fraud, and maximize operational efficiency. This individual is responsible for managing the SAP Security design that supports business processes and organizational structure in the most effective and efficient manner while ensuring compliance with all security and architectural mandates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages, coordinates, plans, and organizes all activities and matters related to application security for a large multi-system SAP-centric ERP architecture
- Manages the team of ERP Security Administrators, manages associated budgets, and understands financial performance of the budgets to include forecasts, actuals, key risk indicators, and monthly variances to those plans
- Acts as primary NGC contact for all ERP security related activities
- Plans security strategy on emerging technologies such as S/4 HANA Security, FIORI, etc.
- Represents SAP Security in high level executive meetings for upcoming changes and major projects
- Plans recurring projects such as Support Packs, Monthly System Maintenance, Disaster Recovery testing, Year End support and non-recurring projects slated for the year
- Collaborates with the ERP Compliance group with regards to compliance and audit related matters
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Business, Management, or related discipline with at least 7 years' of relevant experience
- 2+ years of team lead or management experience
- 5 years' of SAP security experience
- Advanced level knowledge of SAP security principals, technologies and solutions, delivering functionality or services on time, on budget and to meet business needs
- Advanced understanding of ERP systems (i.e. SAP, PeopleSoft, HFM) along with GRC systems (ControlPanel is preferred)
- Advanced degree(s) in Accounting or Business Management, Computer Science, or related field
- CISA, CPA, or equivalent certification
- Understanding of Agile concepts
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top