Manager, Computer Systems Analysis 1
- Dulles, VA
We are currently seeking a Computer Systems Analysis Manager 1 (CSA1) to work at our Dulles Campus in Virginia. As a leader with Northrop Grumman, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and you model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You develop trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You craft and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable result.
The successful candidate will establish an inclusive culture within a diverse environment, and will be responsible for the following:
• Serve as the primary lead Cyber System Administrator for assigned area of responsibility
• Supervise a team of Cyber System Administrator professionals.
• Along with team, maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including network, software, and physical and virtual servers while providing user support to program managers, end users.
• Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation.
• Stay abreast of current industry trends and policies while developing internal standards, and procedures.
• Incur ancillary duties that may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage.
• Fostering an environment for individual development, effective performance management, open communication, financial management, and utilization
• Establishing of a strict program control processes to ensure milestones and project timelines are met from a systems administration perspective.
• Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e. DAAPM, JSIG (primary), ICD-503). This may include project management to meet milestones.
• Ensuring the team follows Northrop Grumman and the CEIS organizations policies and procedures, making sure that all information is accurate and complete in support of those policies and procedures
• Supporting all formal Security Assessments and processes required by the company or government customer.
• Effectively communicate with program management teams, the Enterprise Services Program Management Office Team, the Cyber Information Assurance Organization, and Industrial Security
• Assist in the interview and selection process of new employees.
• Lift equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Work after hours and weekends as needed.
Back to top