Manager - Capture Management 3
Provide capture execution and leadership for Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Division opportunities. Conduct successful capture of priority opportunities for a variety of DoD and Intelligence community opportunities.
The successful candidate must possess the domain experience and ability to: develop early win strategies for customer outreach and targeted influence; devise detailed government relations and legislative advocacy plans; convene multifunctional teams to create mission discriminators through affordable, innovative technology and engineering, management strategies and cost strategies, and present the aforementioned to senior management in a concise fashion to enable early bid/no bid decisions.
The successful candidate must also work closely with Competitive Analysis (CA), Position-to-Win (PTW) and Price Strategy teams to ethically obtain competitor information, formulate PTW baselines and develop cost models.
This position can be worked inFairfax, VA or Annapolis Junction, MD
- Bachelor's degree and 10 yrs hands-on experience in capture management, business development, and program management activities
- Experience managing programs and/or leading capture opportunities with a value of $100 million or greater in the domestic marketplace
- Demonstrated understanding of the cyber and intelligence marketplace
- Experience in translating customer views and market data into new concepts of operation that drive affordable, innovative
solutions and associated value propositions
- Working knowledge of U.S. Government procurement policies and regulations
- Ability to analyze strategic issues, excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong leadership, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Domain expertise in cyber operations
- Domain expertise in ISR PED
- A high level of consulting and negotiating skills
- Program management and engineering skills
- Experience with international capture (Australia, UK, Europe)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top