MANAGER, Army Cyber/ Intelligence /Networks / Communications (CINC) Business Development / Account Management
The Manager of Army Cyber/ Intelligence /Networks / Communications (CINC) Business Development / Account Management will support Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems sector's (NGMS) business development activities for the Army's CINC related commands.
His / Her responsibilities include: long range strategic planning; business opportunity identification/validation, capture plan development/execution and customer interaction. He/She will also provide operational and customer expertise for the interested NGMS business areas. He/she will determine market trends and develop business cases that align customers' needs/opportunities with NGMS' capabilities and discriminators.
He/she will also be an integral part of establishing a close link between division and staff engineering/systems design personnel and their peers within his/her external customer base, and for enhancing external customer knowledge and acceptance of Mission Systems products and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 or more years of experience in a programmatic, technical, operational or business development role preferably in the Army CINC community, to include familiarity with key customers, influencers, and decision makers. Candidates with 14 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in leading and interacting with executives and technical professionals of various levels
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, to motivate/energize teams, and an ability to develop and implement creative strategies that can position the sector for new business
- Knowledge of the Army / DOD acquisition processes and interfaces with Service counterparts
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Ft. Gordon customer community experience and established relationships
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- Advanced degree in a business or technical discipline
- Demonstrated success in applying entrepreneurial or out-of-the-box approaches to problem-solving
- Proven ability to develop/expand a targeted market within the DOD community
- Prior Military experience in operations/acquisition within the target customer communities
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top