Manager 3 - Supportability Manager
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Manager 3 to support multiple programs. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
- Assignment of personnel to recurring and non-recurring work tasks for multiple programs
- Manage and be responsible for EVMS, cost and scheduling of all discrete work packages for all logistics efforts
- Proposal development and technical performance of specific work packages on multiple contracts
- Responsible for establishing processes and procedures to ensure high quality in all logistics products delivered to both internal and external customers.
- Functional responsibilities include personnel administration (hiring, performance evaluations, salary administration, etc.), department budget administration, and leading department engagement activities.
- BS/BA degree and 14 years of related experience in operational planning, logistics support or
logistics products development.
- At least 5 years of experience managing organizations with over 20 individuals as well as multi-million dollar budgets.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing highly technical projects that delivered critical/complex hardware and/or capability to customers.
- Must have a current and active Secret clearance and ability to obtain SAP/SAR access.
- BA/BS or Master's degree in engineering or another technical/STEM degree.
- Top Secret clearance.
- Prior military experience in aviation
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top