Manager 3 - Program Control
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Program Control Manager 3 - Sector Compliance. As a direct report to the Sector Compliance Manager of the PS&C Center of Excellence organization, the Central Region Compliance Manager will be the main point of contract for central region, including Rolling Meadows. This position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
The Sector Compliance Manager will interact with various levels of management within the DCMA, DCAA, and Government Customers. He or she will partner with Program Managers, Control Account Managers, Business Management (Program Control Analysts), and PS&C COE (Compliance staff and Schedulers) to ensure program are compliant with NG OneNG Earned Value Management System and associated program management processes and procedures.
Responsibilities include supporting and leading: Internal Surveillance, Joint Surveillance, Compliance Reviews, Program Startup, EVMS Implementation, and Integrated Baseline Reviews. The Manager will also be responsible for supporting the maintenance of NG OneNG EVM System Description, Program Management processes and procedures, EVM/Scheduling training and EVM/Scheduling templates/tools.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline plus a minimum of 15 years related experience.
- 10 years of EVM and Project Control experience, including advanced understanding of EVM Cost/Schedule principles, policies, and procedures.
- Strong working understanding of many of the following program management tools:
- Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM),
- SAP Project Systems Modules,
- Business Warehouse (BW),
- Microsoft Project
- Experience conducting Internal Surveillance, supporting the following: DCMA Compliance Reviews, supporting DCMA JSRs, supporting DCAA Audits, D&T Audits and Corporate Internal Audits.
- Demonstrated managerial experience and ability to advise and brief senior management, both internal and external customers.
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security clearance is required. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Proactive work style – self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Current active Security Clearance or higher.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top