Manager 2, Program Planning & Scheduling
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems – Schedule Management organization is seeking a Manager 2, Program Planning & Scheduling in support of both restricted/unrestricted Space programs.
The Functional Homeroom Manager's roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Implements Schedule Management best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to: NDIA EIA-748, DCMA 14-point, IPMR DI-MGMT-81861, Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Critical Path Analysis (CPA), Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA), Schedule Performance Analytics and Schedule Health Analysis.
- Manage activities across all Small Programs.
- Experience with EVM, IBRs, JSRs, IRs, and CRs.
- Support corporate IRTs and NAR-ICEs.
- Perform and teach Schedule Risk Assessments (SRA).
- Focal point for AS Sector Schedule Management compliance.
- Develop training material (i.e. iPAT, SRA, PowerPoint, etc).
- Present training material in support of division needs.
- Mentor and coach senior schedule analysts.
- Train and develop junior schedule analysts.
- Assist with FHR recruitment process and closure (i.e. POST, Taleo)
- Support proposals when required.
- Travel may be required for assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or STEM.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Schedule Management/Business.
- Experience leading a team, either as a lead, functional manager, or matrix manager.
- Current active DoD Secret clearance.
- Master's Degree.
- PMP certification.
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Office Suite
- Strong audit analysis experience.
- High level of skill and experience with performing and interpreting Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top