Manager 2, Material Planning Control
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Manager 2, Material Planning Control to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Material Planning Control Team.
The Material Planning Control Manager 2 leads and manages personnel performing Material Requirements Planning (MRP) functions including demand planning and managing make and buy replenishments.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support program needs and ensure compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Provide outstanding customer support while ensuring proper functional discipline.
- Provide visionary leadership and implement strategic plans of action.
- Foster innovation and implement continuous process improvement
- Create a culture of inclusion by valuing diversity.
- Collaborate and build strong cross functional and cross site relationships.
- Manage MRP projects as well as direct and indirect budgets.
- Actively engage in employee training, development, mentoring and coaching.
- Create and maintain departmental processes and procedures.
- Use Microsoft Office products to aid in data mining and creation of reports, presentations, exception reports and performance metrics.
- Bachelors degree with 5 years relevant experience in Operations, MRP or Supply Chain.
- Must have demonstrated leadership experience.
- Must have a firm understanding of MRP fundamentals.
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite.
- Must have a thorough understanding of data base and analysis tools such as MS Excel and MS Access to aid in data mining and creation of reports, presentations, exception reports and performance metrics.
- Prior experience with project management and budget management.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Security Clearance. US Citizenship required.
- Certification in APICS CPIM.
- Prior SAP experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top