Manager 2- Manufacturing Business Process Analysis
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Manufacturing - located outside Baltimore, Maryland - is seeking a Manager 2 - Business Process Analysis.
The Manager 2 - Business Process Analysis will manage the Operations Engineering, Planning and Control (OEP&C) Business Partners and the manufacturing processes. He/she will also interface with all of the ES locations utilizing heritage ES SAP functionality. The selected candidate will manage the documentation of the requirements and the development /execution of test plans as they relate to functionality changes and enhancements within heritage ES SAP and 1ERP.
Other responsibilities include:
support production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment
manage the training of all levels on heritage ES SAP processes and functional requirements
manufacturing Quality SAP Business Partner oversight along with being responsible for the Plant Maintenance SAP functionality
manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and the project team; this includes reviewing status of projects and budgets; managing schedules and preparing status reports.
assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and for intervention and problem solving with project managers and project team members
manage the analysis, training, and stabilization as SAP is introduced to new campus locations and 1ERP conversions, as well as with the prioritization and testing of functionality enhancements
Knowledge of SAP business processes is required.
Candidate must have an overall understanding of the process/information flow, especially as it relates to heritage ES SAP, from requirements generation through shipping. In additional to OEP&C functions, this includes Contracts, GPD, and Purchasing, as well as GOLD functionality. This position also includes Manufacturing Quality SAP Business Partner oversight along with being responsible for the Plant Maintenance SAP functionality.
Travel is required to support heritage ES SAP rollout training and 1ERP conversions. Candidate must have strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills, and the ability to work independently, and interface with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree
- Management or leadership experience
- 8 years of SAP experience and 4 years of Customer Support experience
- Experience with SAP business processes in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- 12 years of SAP experience
- MRP experience
- Current Secret clearance
- Understanding of the process/information flow, especially as it relates to SAP, from requirements generation through shipping. In additional to OEP&C functions, this includes Contracts, GPD, and Purchasing, as well as GOLD functionality.
- Insight to stand alone Material Requirements Planning and Shop Floor Systems preferred.
- Comprehension of technical concepts is valuable.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of or familiarity with MES, MRP, Inventory, Shipping and Financial SAP functionality to assist with implementing heritage ES SAP at other ES locations.
- Knowledge of heritage ES SAP business processes is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top